Why speed is critical to your bottom-line
It’s critical that your website is fast (as in sub-4 seconds). Speed has a dramatic effect on visitor engagement, trust, and ultimately, revenue. Google also treats speed as a ranking signal, so this is an SEO boost too!
- According to 2018 research by Google, 53% of mobile users will leave a site that takes 3+ seconds to load. 81% will leave if 6+ seconds!
- A 1 second page delay can result in a 7% reduction in conversions. If an e-commerce site is making £10,000 per day, this could potentially cost you £250,000 in lost sales every year. Source: Kissmetrics
- Google use site speed as a ranking signal on desktop and mobile, so avoid being ranked lower than your direct competition
>> Test your website speed here <<
*We guarantee to achieve the target speed based on your package within 7 days of placing your order. If we don’t, you get 90% of your money back. No application necessary. Seriously. We’ll refund you, and you’ll keep the speed improvements we achieved.
- Fast – Under 4 seconds
- Faster – Under 2.5 seconds
- Fastest – Under 1.5 seconds
How we measure your speed results
We use the industry-standard GT Metrix for your speed tests. We run 3 tests and take the average OnLoad time result – this means ‘the processing of the page is complete and all the resources on the page (images, CSS, etc.) have finished downloading’.