COVID-19 is hitting our health and the global economy hard.
As a small business, if you stop investing in your business when others are taking advantage, you’ll be overlooked. We don’t want you to get left behind, so we’ve chosen to support small businesses in a way we’ve never done before.
This means you can continue to make small but significant investments in your business, at a price you can afford.
It’s never been more important to get your digital business life finely tuned, and we’re here to get your tech problems sorted.
These things will help you appear more professional, more polished, and more worthy of customers’ investment.
Take the opportunity to get your house in order. These links will take you to the related list on the page.
- Increase credibility on your website
- Save time & automate your business
- Receive professional guidance & advice
- Other tasks on your to-do list
Take a look at the suggestions below, or contact us with your own checklist.
Some ideas for tasks we can complete within a few days
Increase credibility on your website
- Improve your logo to look sharp at any size. Pixelated when zoomed-in? Request a transparent vector of your logo to get this fixed.
- Create professional artwork for podcasts, social media and blogs. We’ll set you up with a Canva template you can easily edit.
- Review and refine 1 page of wesbite copy to increase engagement with your audience.
Save time & automate your business
- Spreadsheet problem-solving. Spending too long on numbers? Spreadsheets can save time and frustration when customized. Schedule a video chat with us to set your sheets up correctly.
- Save time arranging meetings. Integrate Calendly, Zoom or GoToMeeting with your existing calendar/website/email signature so clients can easily book an appointment with you.
- Gmail mastery
- Customize your email autoresponder. Set up different automated responses based on email addresses, subject lines, keywords or attachments
- Setup template responses. Make email replies quick and easy (delight yourself and your customers)
- Revive your email signature. Make your email sign-off consistent with your brand to impress your contacts at every point
Professional guidance & advice
- Review your website related spending. Find opportunities to save money and improve your service. Includes a review & recommendations on hosting, domain registration, email provision, subscriptions.
- Find ways to increase your conversion rate – request a website conversion audit. Let’s get on video chat and show you what to work on.
- Move your files and workflow online so you can work from anywhere, any time, and always be backed-up
Other tasks on your to-do list
- Safely update your WordPress infrastructure. We’ll review and update WordPress, your theme, plugins, and hosting configuration so that your website remains bug-free, and performs well
- Digitize your pen-signature. Sign your name on a piece of paper, snap a photo, and email it to us. We’ll do the rest.
- Copy-edit a sales email you’re planning to send out, to ensure you stand the best chance of appealing to them
Have other tasks? See if we can help – contact us